More Cool Wall Designs

Somehow my last post about wall designs became my most-visited page ever, which inspired me to research more cool wall decals.  This post will focus on some bedroom options I've discovered.

Blik has a fabulous selection including an assortment of pretty cool headboard-specific decals.  This is probably the most cost-effective way to get a custom headboard that adds a lot of character to a bedroom.  They're especially smart for small bedrooms where even a few extra inches of depth takes away from the area around the bed.  These add flair without taking up valuable space (or money!)

This Gothic one is my favorite, although it's quite dramatic.  But come on, live a little.  I think doing it in two dimensions makes it much less intimidating:
Blik Mid-Century Gothic Headboard
These two are simple and classic:

Blik Nessa Headboard

Blik Wrought Iron Headboard
If you're in the strange predicament of having too much wall space and not enough furniture, why not try creating a sense of fullness by using these silhouettes of shapely antique furniture?  I can't see putting much besides a glass console in front of these images.  But in a wide open space, I love this playful look.

Blik Classical Must-Haves
Finally, I love this captivating city pattern for a kid's room.  I've tried to research the designer, Boodalee, but keep hitting dead ends.  Still, the cached images a simple google search turns up are super-fun.  Here's hoping we see more from Boodalee in the future!

Blik Boodalee City
Have any of you successfully used wall decals yet?  How did it go?




Comments