Gorgeous Handmade Mirrors

Awesome vendor alert: Made Goods, a trade-only vendor (sorry, I know, but you can always order through me!) has some of the most beautiful and unique mirrors I've seen in a long time.  You can peruse the collection of mirrors along with their collections of small occasional furniture and objects at MadeGoods.com.  If you're interested in pricing anything out, let me know!

Also - I'm updating this post to add that MadeGoods now carries stunning lighting and accent furniture.  Their line is greatly expanded with tons of gorgeous pieces that will add character to any space.

Here are a just a very few that jumped out at me...  There are many more in the collection that are more subdued, but I especially liked these unique, textural examples of their work.

Giselle Reproduction Coral Mirror, Available in red or white, 24" Diameter

Grotta Baroque Shell Pattern Mirror, 30"W x 38"H

Killian Interlocking Capiz Mirror, 32"W x 42"H

Madena Matchstick Mirror (32" or 24" Diameter)


This is such a small selection of what's available on the website - it's definitely worth a look if for nothing besides inspiration and a glimpse at some beautiful things.



Comments