Renegade Craft Fair coming up again!

Just a quick post about the upcoming Chicago Renegade Craft Fair. I went to this wonderful street fair for the first time last year and despite the torrential, driving rain, loved it. It's coming up again in a couple weeks and I have my fingers crossed for decent weather this time!

The fair consists of booth after booth of artisans and craftspeople selling a huge assortment of clothing, jewelry, prints, posters, and any other type of handcrafted or handprinted item you could imagine. Check it out!

My favorite purchase from last year's fair: a tee shirt with this design on it from Seibei

Comments

Brooklyn Reader said…
Wish I could go with you! Meanwhile, make me a sandwich.
The t-rex with the short arms on that t-shirt goes really well with Lacostzilla on one of your other t-shirts; I'm not sure who would win in a fight though!