Garden Stools - So Useful, and Now Extremely Affordable!


Our new Garden Stool - See last paragraph for info

In the last couple years, there has been a proliferation of vendors selling garden stools. These are small, drum-shaped ceramic stools that are useful in almost any room as either a small occasional table to set drinks or food on, or as additional occasional seating that can be easily moved around the room as needed.

Normally, the pricing on these is anywhere from $129-$250. I have seen many of the exact same style offered for vastly different prices (as shown below), and I always suspect they are coming out of the same Chinese factory. Granted, some of the glazing on the more expensive ones might look a little more layered, but that's not always the case and still, I felt that the vendors were most likely making a huge margin on them at $129.


Wisteria - $129





Yesterday I was in Costco and saw these exact stools for $34 each. $34. Each.

They offered four colors, each of which I found tasteful - ivory, pale yellow, pale turquoise, and reddish brown. I snapped up two ivory ones for our patio and felt like I got the steal of the century.

Comments

The versions you purchased for our patio look exactly the same as those pictured, but they are a quarter of the price. This is why your clients love you!