Just for Fun: Creepy Animal Head Gallery.

DO:

Z Gallerie White Resin Deer Head

DON'T:

TheInteriorGallery.com T-Rex Head

Okay, had to share this. With the popularity of imitation mounted animal heads these days, it feels like I see white resin mounted antlers or various animal heads in every other catalog I pick up. I am thinking it might be cool to use some variation on this above our bed, as we don't have a huge amount of height but we need something to decorate that wall.

A quick search led me to this gallery. If you are willing to overlook the annoying music, you will be rewarded with what must certainly be the widest variety of "animals" gathered in one place online, ranging from baby T-Rex to wild boar. And don't worry, none of them are real. I would never support that.

LET ME BE CLEAR: I do not advocate the use of a faux dinosaur head in your home decor. I just think it is funny that there is a market for all of the heads shown on the Interior Gallery website. The only place I could conceive of most of these making sense is in a theme restaurant, store, or amusement park.

Comments