House Eclectic - So Versatile!

House Eclectic is one line carried by Burke Decor that really stood out to me (in addition to the platters I previously posted about.)

House Eclectic produces Asian-inspired and other contemporary furniture in bold, pop-y lacquer colors. They have a clean look with some traditional detailing that can blend into a variety of decor styles.


I could see us getting a pair of these "Xia Li" bookcase cabinets for the living room.

I wish we had room for this "Alice" game table - it could go anywhere from a kitchen to a playroom or family room.

This little "Curvee" etagere comes like this or with one additional tier - perfect for a nightstand or powder room.

This Rococco console has an interesting take on the cabriole leg - I could see it in an entry, living room or dining room.

Comments