If You Like This Blog, You May Love My Other One!

While I will always love designing and sharing my wonderful finds with followers and new visitors on this blog, I have also started a new endeavor called "Women's Work" where I'm profiling/interviewing all sorts of women about their jobs and transcribing the interviews.

If you're like me and ever find yourself running out of intriguing reading material while you're eating lunch or commuting (not by car!), or you simply like to learn the minute details of other people's lives and jobs, you'll love reading Women's Work.

As the catalog of interviews builds, I intend for it to function as a resource for career-changers or anyone interested in learning about different fields.

Recent interviewees include a high-profile celebrity reporter, a health and wellness journalist, a young entrepreneur with an award-winning editing service, and a licensed nutritionist with a national diet company.  I'm always looking for engaging, enthusiastic people to interview so please give me a heads up if you or someone you know may be interested.

Thanks in advance for heading over to Women's Work and becoming a follower!

Comments