Resource Focus: MadeGoods Accessories

I've posted before about MadeGoods, a handmade mirror, lighting, and accessories source I love.  I recently used one of their unique mirrors in a project and it is just as unique and delicate in real life as it appears in photos.  Here's the one I used:

MadeGoods Adem Mirror
I was reminded of their more recent addition of a wide accessory line when I came across these bookends in Real Simple.  I have loved shagreen ever since I became well acquainted with it while working for Robert Couturier.  Shagreen is stingray skin, although people often confuse it with shark skin.  We frequently used it for accessories like boxes, trays, even wastebaskets.  We worked with a marvelous NYC studio who made custom pieces for us.  These handmade, yet in-stock, MadeGoods faux shagreen pieces are a wonderful option as well with beautiful, subtle colors and functional designs.

Made Goods Worton Bookends
Here are some other charming faux shagreen accessories.

Trays are always useful - to be set on an ottoman, to display photos or glassware, to add texture, and to use when entertaining.
Made Goods Set of 3 Trays
A candle sconce adds interest to a wall without requiring an electrical location.
Made Goods Darren Faux Shagreen Candle Sconce
And you can never have too many pretty little boxes - for jewelry, keys, or just decoration.

MadeGoods Cooper Set of 2 Boxes

MadeGoods Anna Box
Go on over to MadeGoods for more of their gorgeous items - and if you want to purchase any, drop me a line!


Comments