Pinterest Post

A Bedroom from my "Favorite Places & Spaces" Board on Pinterest
Well, I've done it.  I began pinning on Pinterest and can see what everyone's getting so obsessed over.  I have friends who pin recipes, craft ideas, and all sorts of other things but I'm finding it a great resource to pin photos from vendors and designers that inspire me.

I'm amazed by the scope and rabbit-hole feeling I get when I see how many directions I could go on the site.  There are so many other pinners and topics to follow, it's a visual explosion.

I've divided my home decor pins into two boards: "For the Home", which will contain images of individual items I love, and "Favorite Places & Spaces", which has overall room views or vignettes.

Go on over, and if you like what you see, follow me!


Comments