Some Updated Portfolio Pics


After adding new chairs, pillows, and drapery in the living room, I have taken some new pics.
The sofa pillows I've posted about before - I used a Ralph Lauren houndstooth check, alpaca herringbone woven, and red moss fringe to create deliciously lush down throw pillows for two sofas.

The drapery is of an ivory linen with a tan pinstripe, lined and interlined, to draw for complete privacy. The panels have a French pleated header and are mounted on an antique brass rod with small, traditional finials.

The dining chairs were a '70s find from a Pennsylvania antiques dealer. I had them recovered in a pop-y, yet muted, stripe that is actually an outdoor fabric, which should make it particularly stain-resistant and durable. The back cushions are buttoned through the caned backs of the chairs and have a contrasting flange in the seam rather than the more traditionally used cord welt (which was used on the seats.) I love how they turned out!
If you need advice or help with recovering any of your furniture or you want to transform your sofas with some new throw pillows, drop me a line!

Comments