Beautiful Bedding

I was shopping with a client this week and saw some gorgeous bed linens at Crate and Barrel and Z Gallerie. I know, what?

Here is the Crate and Barrel Tamburiini pattern by Marimekko. It's actually somehow silvery and reflective but not stiff. I love intricate prints like this. This could work in a very sparse, mod, white lacquer-y space or a more decorated, pretty, traditional room.


I also saw this bed done up in Z Gallerie's Plaza bedding, which was displayed under a wonderful white tent (inside the store) with a crenellated flap outlined in black. Not sure if the tent is for sale, but knowing them, probably. Z Gallerie is the king of random when it comes to retailers. Anyway, these linens had very nice embroidery. The quality isn't Pratesi, but at these prices, I thought the overall effect was very upscale. I am not wild about the Euro shams with the enlarged pattern. Dig the parrot though.
And they offer some matching drapery panels, but they are on sale so it looks like they may be discontinued - I'm not sure. I would use them to frame a shower or bed since they are fairly thin but the design is so pretty.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice blog, here is some more information on Modern Baby Bedding.
Zarebski said…
This comment has been removed by the author.