Platters Aplenty


Baby's Breath Platter ($115)

I came across this really cool online decor store last week - can't remember how - but it has beautiful stuff. It's called Burke Decor.

Then I also saw it mentioned on one of the Real Simple blogs this week. Serendipity!
The site has a lot of things I could totally imagine buying - a mix of contemporary/updated furnishings with elegant accessories. They carry a number of different lines.

One of my favorite sections of the site is their "Tabletop" page with platters etc. They have some beautiful platters by Eloquent Ink in various shapes and sizes (square and rectangular in addition to the round ones I show here.)
I recognize the one shown above as a wedding gift we got that we had not registered for but we really love. It is very unique, and large at a 17" diameter. It turns out there are several complimentary motifs that are equally pretty. Look!


Crab! And it even looks like a blue crab, the best kind! ($110)
Carp ($110)

Comments