Dining Room Chairs - Search Back On!

Well, I got an annoying email from Horchow this week stating that my chair order has been canceled due to inability of the manufacturer to fill the order.

This came in an "order status update" email with no real apology, alternative, or warning. I felt Horchow handled this poorly and will definitely think twice before ordering from them again. I ordered these chairs 3 weeks ago, and am just now being notified that I won't be getting them.

Here's what the email said, before listing each item with a status of "canceled" next to it:

We apologize we are unable to fulfill your order as requested. The merchandise below has been discontinued and our vendor is unable to supply additional quantities; therefore, the merchandise has been cancelled.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I searched everywhere for quality dining room chairs but couldn’t find one until I came across these ones at Ballard Designs.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.