Pet Furniture - It's Part of Your Home Too

I no longer have a cat, but when I did, I struggled with how to create a comfortable space for a cat that didn't scream "hideous", "Crazy Cat Lady", or "I give up." When I did come across something I liked the looks of, the uncertainty of whether or not my cat would ignore it left me unwilling to pay anything for it, so ultimately I bought a little cat nest-type bed from Target and called it a day.

Now there are so many cute things out there, I wish I had another chance to create a comfy nook for a little fur-person in my house. Check these out:





Comments

Brooklyn Reader said…
The problem is that your cat can somehow sense when you've paid money for something and actively want the cat to like it. Where they really want to be is lying on top of your clothing, preferably something fleece, preferably something black, best of all if you need to wear it to the office imminently. When they come up with the cat bed that stylishly mimics work clothes left out on the bed for just a minute, that's what I'll buy.