You Go, Overstock!

I was inspired to visit Overstock.com for furnishings after seeing their ad in the recent Domino, which offered a 10% off coupon. I had visited at various points in the past but had never found much beyond your standard assortment of nouveau craftsman, bad leather, and contemporary mishmosh.

I was pleasantly surprised this time, though. I found these lamps, which I wish I had a place for:


Or these... Seriously - $99 for two of them??? This type of lamp can go for $1,500 each (at least) from Christopher Spitzmiller, whose quality I'm sure is superior but still, same look.
Overstock Version


Spitzmiller Version

They also have this bed. I'm not sure I love how low it is because if you don't have a super-thick mattress, you'd probably only be like 14" off the floor, but I find the high headboard with wings intriguing. I am on the lookout for an upholstered bed like this with a very high headboard, but would ideally prefer something tufted.





Comments