A transitional space

I helped one client select finishes for his new pad, which he was gutting. He moved in last week and yesterday, I got to see how things turned out. It was like opening an awesome present, I have to say.



This is his powder room vanity. He was concerned about getting something he loved, but that would have equal appeal to women and men when it came to resale. I think we were really successful.




In the master bath, we went from first selecting a dark slate to the final choice of light marble with a gray glass mosaic accent on the bath wall. We used a pale green on the walls to contrast with the warm stone. Again, resale was a concern, and after having seen about 80 condos myself during our home search this summer, I have to say that this combination would be attractive to most buyers.

Comments